2nd Day of Preschool
Kate's having another great day at school. Sean wasn't going to take her in until 9, but at 7:45, she said, "Come on Dad, let's go!" Ms. Brooke then showed her the "waving window" where kids like to go to wave goodbye to their parents and she couldn't wait for Sean to leave so she could wave to him.Then, I just got this message from Ms. Brooke:
Hi Abby,
I thought I would send you a quick note to let you know how Kate is doing today! Kate had such a wonderful morning & she has made quick friends with two little girls who are around her age--Sophia & Avery. They have been zooming around the school doing pieces of work & also playing out in the yard. Kate chose me as her partner to go to the park this morning which was quite the honor! She is a wonderful little girl & is fitting in beautifully at Children's House!
Brooke


1 comment:
wooo hooo! welcome to Blogger. Of course as soon as I tried to link your new blog, blogger hung up... I hope that isn't a sign of things to come...
:)
Post a Comment