Friday, August 04, 2006

I took my final exam yesterday. It didn't go very well. I had a hard time motivating myself for studying and didn't make sure I knew the hormones as well as I should have. I was counting on the fact that since it was only 1 lesson out of 7, I'd get by. But the test was heavy on hormones. Oh well - it will just come down to how well I guessed. I'm sure I'll pass the course - I only needed a mid-C to get an A. But I still felt crappy leaving the exam.

Overall, though, I learned a lot about the human body, and how amazing it is that everything works so precisely to keep us alive. It was a great learning experience.

I'm not going to take another class yet. Work is keeping me extremely busy, and with my recent promotion I feel I need to give work my full attention. Plus, Anatomy would require me being at class 4 nights/week, and I want more time with the family than that.

No comments: