Wednesday, July 18, 2007

CTTS (Cute Things They Say)

Kate got married last night. She insisted on a full ceremony. And who is her new husband? "Handsome Larry." (Any thoughts on where that might have come from? She doesn't even know a Larry that I'm aware of!)

Also, when Sean was putting Kate to bed last night, Kate showed him how to do the "night night hug, squeeze, squish, kiss, etc." routine that my sister did with me when I was little and I've passed on to her. Sean made some comment about it being something special she does with me, and she patted his hand and said, "Oh Daddy, we girls do lots of special things."

1 comment:

bfmomma said...

awww... we girls DO do lots of special things.

When C. was little, she played getting married CONSTANTLY! We have lots of pics... one of G's coworkers took a flower arranging class and even made her a bouquet :)