It's been a busy few weeks - OK wait, I guess I always say that. I guess I keep thinking it will slow down! Anyway, here's a quick update:
- My dad had his right knee replaced. The other one will be done in a few weeks. He's doing well, but it definitely is a painful process.
- Sean had another flare up from the fibromyalgia this week. He seems to be feeling better today.
- Sean was sworn in as President of the Central PA Psych Association (go Sean!).
- Alex is trying to get homework back on track for the 4th marking period.
- Alex is planning on applying for a job at the library (my old job!).
- Alex is hoping to go to Puerto Rico next spring break (March 09) on a "mission" trip with the UU - they will build houses. I'd like to go, but I'm not sure we can pay for both of us.
- Kate is disappointed I didn't sign her up for another round of swimming lessons, but having 2 fewer places to go each week has been nice!
- Kate is registered for kindergarten for next year. We'll do a school visit in May.
- Kate went to a birthday party last weekend where they had pony rides. She definitely loved it!
- I'm taking an online Career Planning class and enjoying it. We've taken the Myers Briggs and Strong Interest Inventory - I don't have my results back yet, but am looking forward to seeing what they say.
- I just joined spark people - trying to eat better and be more consistent with exercising.


No comments:
Post a Comment