Kate is definitely in her "where did I come from" phase. Lots of questions lately. She now understands that she came from my egg (although I think she pictures a chicken egg) and Daddy's sperm. She wonders why I chose to have Alex first and asked if it means I like him better. Regardless of my reassurance, she keeps asking about this. She also asks a lot about where she was when Alex was a baby, or when I was a little girl, and if she was in my tummy then.
In bed the other night, I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up. She said she wants to have a house and asked, "Who will build my house?" She also wants a dog. She said she'd like to have a baby, but needs a daddy to give her sperm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment