Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Kate's earring fell out again! This time we can't find it - strangely, the back was still stuck to the back of her ear, but the post was gone. I put in one of my earrings temporarily but I think we'll need to go buy her new ones. As of Friday, it will be the required 6 weeks anyway, and since we've already had this one earring out and in twice, I figure there's not much harm in changing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How strange!
You know what? I found that Claire's earrings lose the backs more easily. I bought a set of studs for me (I never wear earrings because I hate taking time to accessorize, but I wanted something simple) and I lost the back, too.
We never had that problem with C's earrings--she had them pierced at a more pricey place.
And then M's ears are the only ones to get pus-y... hmmm... :(
Post a Comment