Painting project finished
I finally had time to finish painting the dining room and kitchen and I love it. I painted the wall below the chair rail dark red a few weeks ago, then Sean and I (mostly Sean) removed the wallpaper boarder above the chair rail, and I painted everything above a cream color (including around the cabinets in the kitchen). Click here to see the old dining room.
I finally had time to finish painting the dining room and kitchen and I love it. I painted the wall below the chair rail dark red a few weeks ago, then Sean and I (mostly Sean) removed the wallpaper boarder above the chair rail, and I painted everything above a cream color (including around the cabinets in the kitchen). Click here to see the old dining room.
Once again, Kate had to be in the picture showing the kitchen wall.



1 comment:
Oh, wow. It looks GREAT!
Post a Comment