No offers on the house yet - people are still coming through, though, so hopefully someone will want it. I have to keep reminding myself it hasn't even been a month yet.
Sean and I looked at 4 houses this morning, with one coming out as a new favorite (at least for me). You can see it here. It backs up to the fields next to Alex's school, has a great yard, nice hardwood floors, and is in a pleasant neighborhood. The only downside is a one-car garage. An interesting thing about this particular street is that it has been known for many years as the "12 days of Christmas" street. Every year the 12 houses (this one included) puts up decorations representing the 12 days of Christmas from the song (partridge in a pear tree, etc.) I guess we'll inherit the decorations if we buy the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It looks nice and I LOVE the 12 days of Xmas idea! Built in neighborly stuff can't hurt! I know people who have torn down their current house and build a new one in its place because they haven't wanted to leave their neighbors, but have "needed" a bigger place.
Keep us updated! :)
Post a Comment