Whew - what a busy week. We have had 8 showings in the past 7 days - one was a repeat showing and a couple of them seem interested and want to know if any offers come in. So hopefully someone will move soon. The waiting is killing me! In fact, I have had a lot of tummy trouble in the past 2 weeks (indigestion) which I suspect is due to the stress. I have to keep reminding myself that it all really doesn't matter, which it doesn't. If the house doesn't sell, we can just stay here.
Sean interviewed for a full-time job at CAPS last week. He's still waiting to hear about it, and he's not even sure they can give it to him since it was advertised for clinical social workers. He was encouraged to apply anyway, so who knows! It would be nice for him to have a permanent position with vacation and sick time.
I've also had lots of presentations in the past week - about 4 to be exact, plus 2 other intense meetings. Lots going on at work.
The kids were off from school yesterday. Kate went to Sue's and had a great time playing with her old friends AJ, Marina, and Clarissa. She was so excited to see them all again. Alex went to my parents house, where he helped Grandpa repot plants. He helps them out a lot, for which I am very grateful.
We still don't have plans for Easter (tomorrow!). We want to go out to eat with my parents but haven't made reservations anywhere yet - I have a feeling our choices will be pretty limited at this point. You'd think with students gone it would be easier to go out, but that never seems to be the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment