Wednesday, December 13, 2006


My sister was in town on Monday for her birthday. We all went out to dinner and then came back to our house to have cake that Sarah had brought from home. Kate wasn't the most gracious birthday party host - she sang happy birthday to "Abby" and didn't want to let Sarah take the last piece of chocolate cake back home with her. LOL.


Sarah brought some of Grace's old clothes for Kate, including this gymnastics leotard. Kate had to try it on right away and did a routine for us on her balance beam.


Bowie was also very glad to have visitors, as always. I think maybe Grandpa likes him, too.

3 comments:

bfmomma said...

You, Kate and your sister look so alike!

I love getting hand-me-rounds! It's so fun to get a lot of new clothes and knowing that a loved cousin wore them first is even better :)

Anonymous said...

yea! you do look like sisters.
bfmomma... I'm copying you all over. Do you check bloglines ever 10 minutes or what? :-P

Abby said...

Everyone always used to think Sarah was my mom since we've always looked a lot alike.