Monday, December 25, 2006

Some Christmas Morning Pics:

Coming out to the living room


Wow - look what Santa left!

A pack of diapers! (for a cabbage patch kid)


Reading to Bryanna Marilyn.

2 comments:

bfmomma said...

now THAT is a grin of surprise! cool!

And the CPK is a hit, huh? I love those little diapers....

Abby said...

He was completely surprised. It was funny because when he first came out, he was talking to Kate and saying, "look at what Santa brought you," looking at all the wrapped presents, and he completely overlooked the guitar that was just sitting there out in the open. When he finally realized it, he said, "Woah! What's that!" I wish I had that expression on film. Of course, I didn't check to make sure the video camera's battery was charged, so I totally missed it. :(

And yep - Kate seems to like the CPK, although Mommy goofed and didn't get the color silk one (and she actually noticed!). But she likes it anyway. I love those little diapers, too - they're so cute.