Easter morning began early, with Kate waking us up at 6:30. She was just too excited to go back to sleep (believe me, I tried). So I woke up her brother, who was a very good sport about it, she woke up her Dad, and we went out to the dining room to see what the Easter Bunny left. She was particularly excited about searching for goodies in the house (some of which had unfortunately already been found by Betty). She also told us that she saw the Easter Bunny in the middle of the night, but quickly closed her eyes and turned the other way so she wouldn't scare him away. According to Kate, he came in through the window! How exciting!

We then had a nice dinner with my parents (I didn't get any pictures), and we all watched Shrek 2 together.

This picture is a couple of weeks old - I just hadn't loaded it on the computer. Kate went to a birthday party where they had face painting. I thought the butterfly looked beautiful on her.
1 comment:
blogger wouldn't let me comment last night or earlier this morning!
Kate is SO cute! M. was the last one up in this family and finally at 8 am, I let the big kids open the shade in their bedroom. M. came out a tiny bit later!
Post a Comment